Home | ABOUT WCAR | DUES | INSTALLATION & AWARDS | GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS | MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS | HOT LINKS | CONTACT
|Home >> ABOUT WCAR > Best Practices & Key Functions|
Best Practices and Key Functions
- Act as a support system for every REALTOR® and Affiliate.
- Recruit, cultivate and work with new volunteers for leadership and committees from REALTORS® and Affiliates.
- Hold leadership elections.
- Maintain the Professional Standardsí due process.
- Plan and hold activities that encourage participation and involvement in both business-related and social events sponsored by the Whatcom County Association of REALTORS®.
- Update and maintain membership billing and records.
- Provide a supportive, educational New Member Orientation program.
- Recognize exceptional REALTOR® and Affiliate members through award programs.
- Sponsor RPAC fundraising events.
- Offer opportunities for continuing education.
- Monitor local governmental activities and provide opportunities to meet and interview political candidates.
- Administer all office operations, including bookkeeping and accounting, communications, meetings, membership, planning, etc.
- Provide a Web site to serve as a resource for REALTORS®, Affiliates, and the community.
- Provide local, regional and state key contacts, as needed.