|Home >> MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS > Affiliate Membership Benefits|
Affiliate Membership Benefits
Our Affiliate members are some of our most active and valuable members of the Whatcom County Association of REALTORS®. Here are some of the reasons we have 30 Affiliate members representing lenders, home inspectors, title companies, insurance agencies, and other related industries.
- Networking opportunities - With almost 500 REALTORS® in the Association, networking is beneficial to our Affiliates’ success.
- Morning breakfast meetings the 3rd Wednesday of each month - Meet and greet our most active REALTORS® at our Wednesday morning networking breakfasts, held from 9 to 10 a.m. the third Wednesday of each month at the Bellingham Golf & Country Club, 3729 Meridian Street, Bellingham. Pass out business cards, flyers and brochures; hear about important real estate topics; participate in “pitch it;” or volunteer to host the morning. Affiliates are sure to meet new business associates.
- New Member Orientation - Introduce yourself as an Affiliate to our newest REALTORS® by participating as a Sponsor in our New Member Orientation classes. Affiliates may sponsor a light breakfast or snacks for each class of 20 to 40 new members. In exchange, you’ll get the opportunity to welcome the class in the morning and give a brief overview of your company and the services it offers to REALTORS® and their clients. Don’t forget to bring your business cards!
- Invitations to events – As a valued Affiliate, you and your company will be invited to participate in all of our Association’s events, including educational seminars, annual golf tournament, bowling tournaments, Affiliate Appreciation Day, Annual Christmas breakfast, Annual Hill Visit in Olympia and more!
- Advertising opportunities
- With your paid membership, you will receive a free directory listing on our website, including a link to your company’s Web site.
- We also offer affordable advertising rates for our Web site’s banner ads. Contact the Association for details or review the Affiliate Advertising Contract.
- Stay up-to-date – As an Affiliate member, you will be added to our weekly e-mail list. Not only will you receive our Weekly Update newsletter, but you will be notified of key legislative developments, industry trends, and other important issues affecting the real estate industry.
- Involvement – In addition to the networking opportunities and events noted above, you may ask to join the Association’s Board of Directors or a subcommittee to support real estate efforts and advocacy for affordable housing and private property rights.
Become an Affiliate TODAY so you can begin enjoying these great benefits and more!