ABR® Designation Class with Jan Ellingson – Mar 2020
Taught by Jan Ellingson
Date: March 17 & 18, 2020
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm each day
Location: The Oxofrd Suites, Bellingham, WA 98226
Cost is $189.00.
The overall goals of the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation course are to:
- Prepare real estate professionals to represent buyer-clients in real estate transactions and provide the quality of service and degree of fidelity to buyers that sellers have customarily enjoyed.
- Offer ideas and methods for building a buyer representation business.
- Develop a self-customized tool for conducting a buyer counseling session.
- Buyer Representation
- Understanding Types of Agency Relationships
- Creating an Agency Relationship
- Client and Customer Relationships, Duties, and Responsibilities
- How We Work with Buyers
- Buyer Services
- The Buyer Counseling Session
- Offers and Negotiations
- Building a Buyer Representation Business
NOTE: if purchasing more than one ticket, please name other persons that tickets are being purchased for on the Order Notes during checkout.